We can help you feel more secure at your Home or Business with customized security services and you will be able to watch from anywhere in the world through the internet on your smartphone, tablet or computer with full sound and video as well as have everything recorded to an on or off site. Also get notified instantly if you have a break in. You’ll never have to pay a monthly security payment again.
We sell, service, install and show you how easy they are to use.
● High Definition Wireless & Wired IP Cameras
● Supports remote viewing & record from anywhere, anytime
● Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g/n
● Supports WEP ,WPA and WPA2 Encryption
● Multi-level users management with password protection
● Motion detection alert via email or upload image to FTP
● Infrared lamp night vision lighting, 24 hours a day and night monitoring, IR-CUT switch
● Various cameras also support remote Pan/Tilt control
● Wide Angle Viewing
Blue Iris Professional for Multiple Cameras: $59.95
Keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables. Watch your pets and your kids. Monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees. Blue Iris is professional-grade software incorporating the latest video software technologies, including MPEG and Windows Media webcasting. Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, camcorders, network IP cams or analog cards). Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Overlay text and graphics. Use the built-in web server, or post to a website. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone.
Installation Available: $85. per hour
We come to your location to Setup & Configure the Camera or Cameras
Setup & Configure Camera(s)
Router Setup for off-site viewing
Smart Phone / iPhone Setup
BlueIris Software & Installation
(Travel Charge may apply to locations outside 10 mile radius)
Instructions for Firefox ESR:
Step1: Launch the Firefox browser and disable the Pop Up Blocker
- In the address bar type about:config and press the Enter key
- A warning message will appear that states “This might void your warranty!”
- Click the “I accept the risk!” button to continue.
Step2: Right click under the Preference Name and choose New → Boolean
Step 3: Input this name exactly as it appears: plugin.load_flash_only
Step 4: Click OK; choose False; Click OK a second time.
Close and restart Firefox. Attempt to connect to the device again and the plugins should be functioning properly.
NOTE: Plus versions of mobile applications have Push Notifications. All other features are the same on the Free and Paid applications.